|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 11:48|
The Senior Subdivision Planner is responsible for the assessment of combined planning / subdivision applications, greenfield subdivisions, project management of major projects, and mentoring of junior staff.
This council has an outstanding reputation for their culture, I have had a number of contractors here in the past who have absolutely loved the organisation and the team.
The contract will likely extend and the council are open to flexible working hours.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Candidates that are self-motivated, managing their time and prioritising effectively to meet deadlines and expectations set by senior staff.
- Experience within subdivisions.
- Secure work until End of Financial year.
- Flexible working hours available.
- Immediate start, managing a varied case load in a positive and supportive team environment.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below