Senior Planner - Regional Victoria
|Job Title:||Senior Planner - Regional Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 10:33|
Reporting directly into the Planning Coordinator, you will come aboard as a valued member in a team of seven. This council fosters a culture of collaboration and boast a welcoming planning unit.
You will cover both a statutory and strategic workload and need to be an experienced Band 6 or Band 7 planner. Can work full time or part time and an hourly rate of $50 - $65p/h dependent on experience. Working from home is also an option but you will need to commit to days in the office too. Immediate start.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Local Government experience, ideally within Victoria.
- Flexible working hours available.
- Hourly rate of $50 - $65 + super.
- Varied workload with some interesting applications to sink your teeth into.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.