Senior Urban Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 10:47|
This is a council experiencing substantial growth and you will gain exposure to a niche area of planning separate to plain statutory planning. The Major Developments team deal with planning proposals within Council's growth areas. Future use/development are controlled by Precinct Structure Plans and Development Contribution Plans, so this is a project management approach to planning.
This is a close knit team with a great culture, council can also offer flexible working hours for those who have other commitments. This contract is until Feb 2020.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Victorian Statutory Planning experience is essential to the success of applications received.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Growth area experience is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Benefit from a supportive and collaborative culture within Local Government.
- Gain growth area experience in a metro council for your CV.
- Attractive hourly rate and flexible hours available.