Senior Planner - Growth Areas
|Job Title:||Senior Planner - Growth Areas|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 13:16|
This is a contract role so it is essential applicants have operated at a senior level within Local Government. You will be provided laptop and equipment to get set up to work from home.
This is a growth area council and previous exposure to growth area planning will be highly regarded. Flexible hours available.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experienced planner who is self-sufficient and has experience operating at a minimum Band 6 level.
- Must have Local Government experience, ideally within Victoria.
- Secure a contract in a busy metro council.
- Work in a council undergoing substantial growth with a variety of planning issues to challenge you.
- $45-$55p/h + super
- Work remotely, need to be Victorian based.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.