Senior People & Culture Officer
|Job Title:||Senior People & Culture Officer|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 16:34|
- Permanent - Band 6
- Beautiful Location
- Career Development Opportunity
- Must have Council experience
- Provide best practice People & Culture advice and services to managers and staff in order to support the organisation to achieve its corporate objectives
- Facilitate People & Culture processes providing support for the annual performance appraisal system, on line learning and development, recruitment and employee relations.
- Promote the vision of safety, health, productivity and wellbeing of workers as the key priorities for the Council
- Coordinate the provision of proactive wellness programs and injury prevention support services to managers and staff across the organisation
- Develop and provide efficient and responsive return to work coordination programs for injured workers
- To maintain efficient workers’ compensation claims management to ensure that the actual and potential costs to Council are minimised
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or lesser formal qualifications with relevant experience in Human Resource management
- Minimum 2-day certificate course in injury management coordination certificate of claims administration is highly desirable; OR a willingness to undertake
- Experience in working in Local Government or similar environment will be highly regarded.
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence as travel between work locations is required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's