Senior Officer Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Officer Administrator|
|Salary:||$30-$35 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 17:47|
The role will see you responsible for providing high level administration support to the Manager of City Projects and the wider team of 14 including tasks such as; diary management, reporting & project support.
To be successful in this role, you will have a demonstrated commitment to the provision of quality administrative and customer service, possess good written and verbal communication skills with high level attention to detail.
As the successful candidate you will have;
• Experience and ability to prepare clear & accurate written communication
• Proven ability to mentor, lead and motivate staff in a positive way to achieve desired outcomes
• Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes and procedures
• Ability to analyse and respond to problem solving challenges
• Strong time - management skills; set priorities and complete works within budget and on time
• Willingness to extend and develop existing skills and abilities
• Experience in a similar role - Local Government experience highly regarded
What you will receive from the organisation;
• Work with a vibrant, friendly & easy-going team
• Attractive hourly rate on offer
• Initial temporary contract leading to permanent after short period of time
If you have proven skills in the above areas and the desire to take the next step into a challenging yet fulfilling role, please submit your application or contact Sarah Kettlewell (03) 8535 3111.