Senior Landscape Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 16:03|
Undertake design, stakeholder discussion, documentation and contract administration of a wide range of projects including streetscape plans, precinct plans, recreational, playgrounds, open space and park planning projects as well as wider plans and policies that contribute to the positive physical image of council.
This role is suited to an LA who has previously operated at a Band 6 level within a council, you will be able to review landscape-subdivision and masterplan applications and be comfortable managing projects. This is an ''all rounder'' role, you wil be doing both design and documentation, along with project management.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in architecture, urban design, landscape architecture or a closely related field.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a political environment in a Victorian local and/or state government context.
- Advanced level experience with AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up.
- Contract assignment with part-time hours, 2-3 days. Suit someone with their own business.
- $50-$55p/h + super.
- Long term contract in a busy metro council.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's