Senior Landscape Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 16:46|
This role is to job share a full time maternity leave vacancy. Council have a LA that is currently working 3 days per week and this role fills in the other 2 days per week.
Primarily, the role is to help with landscape design and documentation - project requirements will be run through by the principal and expectations and delivery timetables will be clearly defined.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in architecture, urban design, landscape architecture or a closely related field.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a political environment in a Victorian local and/or state government context.
- Advanced level experience with AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up.
- Contract assignment with flexible working hours and an opportunity for extension.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Secure work on the run up to Christmas.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's