Senior Integrated Communications Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior Integrated Communications Advisor|
|Salary:||$47 - $53 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 15:18|
- Positively impact the connection between this Council and its residents
- Contribute to this Council’s vision to become a more contemporary, connected and customer focused organisation
- Enjoy flexibility with part or full-time hours on offer - 4 or 5 days per week
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow...
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Senior Integrated Communications Advisor to join a council in the inner eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This opportunity is a 3-month temporary contract with an immediate start, 12 km from Melbourne's CBD.
Working within the Communications Unit, you will raise the image of this Council and enhance communication and engagement opportunities through customer focused strategic integrated communications.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or relevant disciplines
- Experience in media and reputation management
- Ability to prepare written communications for a broad range of stakeholders and across various communication channels
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple communication projects simultaneously
- Previous public sector experience desirable
- If successful, a police check will be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's