Senior HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||Senior HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||$55 - $60 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||January 6th 2020|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 12:02|
- Start Monday 6th Jan until 28th February 2020
- $55 - $60 per hour plus superannuation
- 38 hours a week
- Partner with our people leaders to make Council a great place to work.
- With a focus on building a workforce for the future, develop strategies
with our partners to address complex people management issues.
- Undertake planning, policy and program development to implement
our people priorities.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions that improve practices to
enhance the customer experience
- Deliver and promote value add people systems using a position
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources or relevant discipline.
- A significantly experienced HR business partner with a customer
focused approach to developing and delivering practical outcomes.
- An excellent communicator, able to listen intently and convey
technical information in a simple easy to understand manner.
- A problem solver, able to develop and implement innovative solutions
to meet the needs of the business.
- An influencer who can build strong partnerships and relationships.
- A coach and mentor with the ability to supervise a small team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
HR Advisor - Employee Relations
$40 - $50 per hour plus superannuation
Human Resources - Expression of Interest
$35 - $55 per hour plus superannuation
Learning & Development Advisor - Band 6
Band 6 - $45 per hour plus superannuation
$39.35 per hour, plus super
Coordinator Organisational Performance - Band 7
$50 - $60 per hour plus superannuation