Senior Engineer (Civil)
|Job Title:||Senior Engineer (Civil)|
|Salary:||Negotiable dependent on experience|
|Start Date:||01 September 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 18:01|
• PO4 level plus 23% casual loading
• 12 month contract
• Flexible work from home arrangements currently
I am working in partnership with a State Government Department located on the Gold Coast. We are looking for experienced Civil Engineer for a 12 month contract for their Pre-Construction team.
As part of the pre-construction team, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of preliminary and detailed design of projects for the Region, including the coordination of early works on projects such as relocation of services and resumptions..
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage, assist, deliver and co-ordinate the delivery of Pre-construction activities to the region on time and to budget.Assess construction tenders and manage procurement
- Review project performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- This role will promote and contribute to a safe, healthy and sustainable workforce.
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
• 5 + Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of Road Infrastructure projects
• Worked for a Public Sector Organisation, highly regarded
If this sounds like you and you are available to commence next month, then hit apply!
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the QLD Public Sector.
Public Sector People
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's