Senior DA Planner
|Job Title:||Senior DA Planner|
|Contact Name:||Wallentina Simmons|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 12:31|
PSP are working with a large Government organisation who are looking to engage a Senior Town Planner.
- Providing technical advice
- Assessment of Development Applications (DA's)
- Deliver high quality customer service to applicants, residents and other stakeholders in the City through the provision of expert advice on relevant processes, polices and regulations.
- Deliver evidence and appear as an expert witness on behalf of Council in the Land and Environment Court and Local Court in accordance with legislative requirements and regulations.
- Undertake the project management of development related applications from lodgement to determination and manage DA matters arising during construction, including co-ordination of input from other Units and Government authorities.
- Degree qualifications in Town Planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of local government and environmental legislation
- Strong time management and problem solving skills