Senior Contributions Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Contributions Planner|
|Reference:||PC - 5 - 24|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 06:32|
Public Sector People are working with our Local Government client located in the Penrith. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated team player with relevant qualifications to take up the position of Senior Contributions Planner within the City Planning Department.
The position of Senior Contributions Planner will coordinate the planning, design and delivery of infrastructure projects identified in Development Contributions Plans and Voluntary Planning Agreements. The position will contribute to a broad range of planning projects that will provide both amazing opportunities and challenges as we balance the growth, resilience and livability of our City. You will be part of the infrastructure planning that will result from significant transformative projects such as Western Sydney Airport, Western Sydney Airport Priority Growth Area and major transport infrastructure in creating a Western City.
You will assist in the formulation of new development contributions plans, negotiating voluntary planning agreements, including ongoing monitoring and review of contributions for Penrith as we continue to grow and meet the needs of our existing and future communities.
- Tertiary qualification in town planning, economics, engineering or other related discipline
- Demonstrated understanding of working with development contributions plans, voluntary planning agreements and works-in-kind agreements
- Understanding of new release area planning and infrastructure provisions
- Proven ability to establish, coordinate and/or operate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, project management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- A Current Class C Driver Licence
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience in the implementation of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulations
- Experience in finance and accounting practices, infrastructure planning and engineering issues
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200