Senior Community And Home Care Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Community And Home Care Coordinator|
|Salary:||$45 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 11:47|
- Be a strong leader in a "customer first" culture and environment
- Enjoy flexibility with part or full-time hours on offer and across shift times
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Senior Community And Home Care Coordinator to join a middle-ring Council in the south-eastern suburbs. This opportunity is a three-month temporary contract starting at the end of April, 20 km from Melbourne's CBD.
Working within the AccessCare Department, you will lead a large team of Aged Care Advisors and Service Coordination Officers to provide quality services
to clients receiving case management packages. To do so, you will provide direct line management and regular clinical and operational supervision to staff.
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health, Behavioural Sciences or a similar discipline
- Experience across staff management and leading a team in an aged and disability care environment
- Previous public sector experience highly desirable
- If successful, a police check will be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's