Senior Collections Officer - Start ASAP
|Job Title:||Senior Collections Officer - Start ASAP|
|Salary:||$33 - $43 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||3rd July or ASAP|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 16:36|
- Enjoy a central city location
- Have a varied and fast pace workload
- Join a passionate and committed team
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Senior Collections Officer to join a Council in Melbourne's inner suburbs. This opportunity is a full time, temporary contract with an immediate start for 3 months initially, with the chance of extension.
- Experience in debt collection procedures.
- Also desired, but not mandatory, experience in Accounts Receivable and Customer Service/Call Centre.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills with the ability to use discretion and judgment in a complex business and political environment.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively respond to customer queries and resolve customer complaints and issues.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey and impart information in an easy to understand format.
- Achieve target of 97% good customer service score.
- Working as a 2IC to the Team Leader.
- Experience in Pathway Local Government System and/or Salesforce is desirable.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Governance Officer
$41.80 p/h plus super
Project Officer - Kindergarten
$47 ph + super
People Analytics Support Officer - HRIS (Contract)
$37.79 per hour plus superannuation
Senior Service Desk Analyst
$42 p/h + super
Systems Accountant (Contract)
$49.41 per hour plus superannuation