Senior Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Design Engineer|
|Reference:||PC - 2- 12|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 05:46|
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our Civil Design Team which delivers a diverse range of designs for projects of all scales and types. You will lead and present the design of a diverse range of civil design projects from inception through to construction maintaining a high level of design quality and integrity throughout the design and construction process.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience (in the order of 10 years) working as part of civil engineering design teams, as well as interpreting project and design briefs on a range of civil, stormwater, landscape and building design projects, ensuring the client’s needs are met whilst adhering to all statutory requirements, relevant Australian Standards, design guidelines and being able to document and detail such.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a practical approach to design within a budget.
- Demonstrated experience in liaising and negotiating with internal clients, external organisations, government agencies and the general public to successfully negotiate, mediate and resolve complex design projects.
- High level computer literacy and previous experience using civil engineering design software at an advance level including Autodesk Civil 3D; Civil Site Design (road and intersection design package); AutoTurn (Vehicle Movement Check); AutoCad (Drafting); ParkCad (Car Park Design) and DRAINS and other drainage design packages.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, recognised by Engineers Australia (albeit membership is not required).
- Class ‘C’ Driver’s Licence.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's