Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 17:16|
About the role:
The role is for an experienced B.A to join the busy Engineering team on a LG and SG joint venture project. Experience within Civil's / construction and property will be highly regarded.
- Provide consulting / analysis services to support business needs and approved corporate projects and priorities.
- Facilitate problem identification, analysis and requirements gathering including cost benefit / value, impact and sustainability analysis.
- Facilitate and coordinate solution options analysis and evaluation to encourage responsible and appropriate decisions which deliver value for Council.
- Engage with stakeholders to build and maintain effective relationships and collaboration with partners, both internal and external.
- Undertake other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee’s skills, competence and training.
- Demonstrated skills in analysing business problems, needs, priorities, information and processes
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and engagement skills to support extensive consultation on a diverse variety of ICT considerations.
- An understanding of developing, implementing and reviewing strategic documents (e.g: strategies, plans, policies etc).
- Strong communications skills to communicate effectively across all stakeholders, including but not limited to, federal police, state government and local government.
- Experience within Civil's / construction and property will be highly regarded.
Alternatively please call Lucia Schefermann for a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity on 038 535 3100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's