Safety Management Project Officer
|Job Title:||Safety Management Project Officer|
|Salary:||$43.08 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Monday 17th|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2020 17:02|
- Start ASAP
- 3 Months
- North Eastern Suburbs
- $43.08 per hour plus superannuation
- Police Check Required
- Review of existing safety management framework
- Develop policies, procedures and other related documents/processes
- Safety controls
- Safety reporting
- Training and education
- Demonstrated ability in managing safety at an organisational level.
- Degree or Diploma qualifications in a safety related discipline or relevant work experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to gain co-operation and assistance from the senior management team, supervisors and staff.
- Strong organisational skills to effectively prioritise so that deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- A high level of integrity with the ability to maintain composure and understand the importance of integrity in all dealings.
- Ability to develop high level documents, reports, and provide comprehensive analysis
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Officer - Kindergarten
$47 ph + super
Contractor Safety Advisor
Band 7 - $96,509 - $108,000 plus superannuation
Senior Governance Officer
$41.80 p/h plus super
People Analytics Support Officer - HRIS (Contract)
$37.79 per hour plus superannuation
OHS/Injury Management/RTW - Expression of Interest