|Job Title:||RTW Officer|
|Start Date:||1st March|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 15:16|
- 1st March - 28th May
- 38 hours a week
- South Eastern Suburbs
- $41.95 per hour plus super
- Police Check & Working with Children Check required is successful
- Relevant experience in WorkCover claims and premium management and a detailed understanding of relevant legislation and procedures.
- Ability to analyse and manage WorkCover claims documentation and actions.
- Ability to undertake worksite assessments and prepare, implement and manage Return to Work plans.
- Knowledge of and experience in attending conciliation and court hearings
- Knowledge and understanding of the WIRC Act and other relevant legislation.
- Knowledge and practical application of the risk management process in an OH&S context.
- Knowledge of and experience in workplace OH&S issues
- Demonstrated ability to undertake research and analysis, and prepare reports and other documents.
- Substantial experience in WorkCover and claims management.
- Ability to gain co-operation of staff and management.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications, specifically Microsoft Office software such as Work, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Relevant experience in WorkCover claims management and processing.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in WorkCover/insurance contract management and administration.
- Demonstrated sound statistical, analytical and administrative skills.
- National Criminal History check
- Working with Children Check
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's