Revenue Services Admin Officer
|Job Title:||Revenue Services Admin Officer|
|Salary:||$33.21 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Monday 8th July|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 09:46|
- Rates Experience (Local Govt)
- Tech One System (Property & Rating)
- 25 Hours a Week across 5 days
To provide administrative support to the Senior Revenue officers and Revenue Services Coordinator in operating and maintaining the property database, the timely collection and receipt of all monies and the production of Land information certificates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in Local Government; in particular Revenue Services (rates) customer service administration; or similar type roles.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Well developed communication skills and advanced telephone technique; and
- Ability to solve complex issues regarding a range of rate inquiries in a professional and proficient manner for all customers
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's