Return to Work Coordinator
|Job Title:||Return to Work Coordinator|
|Salary:||$40 - $45 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 15:16|
About the role:
- Flexible work hours (part time or full time)
- 8 week temporary assignment
- Band 6 - $40/$45 per hour plus super
- 1 hour north of Melbourne's CBD
- Work collaboratively to develop strategies that have a long-term focus, based around injury management, injury prevention to achieve safe, sustainable and timely return to work outcomes for injured workers.
- Prepare tailored Return to Work Plans that take into account each employee’s capacity
- Liaise directly with the Agent and prepare and remit Weekly Compensation Reimbursement Requests and Indexation Requests, as required
- Undertake financial reconciliation of claims
- Process treatment accounts for approved WorkCover claims
- Attend Service Unit, Departmental, Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Committee and other meetings as required, and give advice with regard to injury management, claims management, injury prevention and related issues
- Collect, analyse and compile accurate data concerning injury management, highlighting trends and areas needing particular attention
- Work closely with OHS Officers to manage Council’s incident and injury database and provide follow-up reports for management
- Advanced systems and desktop skills.
- Tertiary or Diploma qualifications in a related discipline would be desirable
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's