Reports and Consent Officer
|Job Title:||Reports and Consent Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2022 12:04|
This role reports into the Municipal Building Surveyor but is suited to someone with a planning or building background.
Your core role will be to co-ordinate the Report and Consent (dispensation) function of Council under the Building Regulations 2018, advertise applications when required and follow up and communicate with respondents whilst maintaining the relevant computer database.
This is suited to someone in planning or building who wants to transition into the public sector or someone who wants to develop their knowledge of the report and consent aspect of planning and building.
Open to fully remote working and/or part-time hours.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience using Trapeze is highly desirable.
- Short contract until 30th of June
- Option to work fully remotely
- Round out your experience at a metropolitan Council.
- $45 - 55 per hour plus super, depending on experience.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's