Rehabilitation Consultant - Human Resources
|Job Title:||Rehabilitation Consultant - Human Resources|
|Reference:||PC - 11 - 14|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 17:02|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant to join our local council client based in Sydney CBD. The successful candidate must have experience across managing psychological workers compensation claims. Also posses skills and experience in stakeholder management as they will be working closely with HR, internal managers and external stakeholders such as doctors, specialists, clinics, etc.
- Assess the skills, capabilities and needs of injured workers
- Identify any vocational barriers to return to work for injured workers
- Provide psychological/motivational/vocational counselling to address return to work barriers
- Liaise with key stakeholders in order to address any RTW barriers and to formulate a return to work plan for injured workers. This will included managers and supervisors and other internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders such as treating doctors, psychiatrists and other treating professionals.
- Liaise with the City’s Workers Compensation team and WHS team and provide regular updates on RTW matters
- Keep confidential rehabilitation records
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology (can be provisionally registered) or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Professional registration with the relevant board/body
- Experience in managing complex psychological injury RTW cases
- Experience working in an outcomes-focused team environment with key performance indicators
- Experience in liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Negotiation / influencing skills
- Possession of a current valid Driver's Licence and willingness to drive
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.