Regulatory Support Officers
|Job Title:||Regulatory Support Officers|
|Reference:||Pc- 8 - 22|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2019 06:45|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Regulatory Support Officer to join our local council client based in Leichhardt. Experience with data entry is crucial and we require someone who can work under pressure in a fast paced environment. We require this person to be immediately available.
- you will be part of a team that consists of only 3 full-time administration staff who will support approximately 25 officers.
- In addition to processing all the orders for the field officers, you will administer hundreds of different tasks per week in all 5 of the corporate systems.
- Assist in managing thousands of licences and take a myriad of phone calls daily. You will also be required to provide training to new staff and attend training for self-development.
- With the ever-increasing workload 3 staff members are not enough to allow the team to make agreed KPI's and not have a stressful backlog of work so you will assist in managing this workload.
- In conclusion; the temporary position has been essential to managing the 'business as usual' workload and provide some relief when covering special projects, extended sick and annual leave.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's