Records Officer / Information Management - Expression of Interest
|Job Title:||Records Officer / Information Management - Expression of Interest|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 11:48|
- Contract roles – 3x week -12x month opportunities usually
- I want to hear from candidates across a range of locations
- Public Records and TRIM experience
Typically responsible for the processing of a large volume of records for storage, archiving or destruction, as well as providing general administrative support within the Information and Records Management team.
- Proven experience in records management
- Experience in Public Record keeping, including the operation of TRIM, essential
- Public Records classification and indexing skills
- Good working knowledge and ability to apply the requirements of the Public Records Act and other relevant standards and statutory processes
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Records Management roles in Local Government, please contact Siobhan Harris on (03) 8535 3111. I am an IT Recruiter specialising in Records, GIS and Technical IT roles in local government.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's