Records Manager / Document Controller
|Job Title:||Records Manager / Document Controller|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 04:47|
- Initial 6 month contract, possible extension to 12 months
- Working in Melbourne's CBD
- Work in a diverse, busy & interesting team
- Role to commence ASAP
Description of key activities/ responsibility:
- Develop a common program approach to records management including file structure, naming conventions and version control.
- Assess current records environment across the program and assist in identifying and mitigating key risks and treating issues.
- Train and support program staff on best practice records management techniques.
- Establish quality control of records and standardise quality of records across the program, including any historical records.
- Experience with records management.
- Experience with TRIM, DM and OneDrive is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with records management in a project environment preferred but not essential.
- Experience with records management in a government environment preferred but not essential.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or similar roles in Local Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3100 | firstname.lastname@example.org.