Public Notification Officer
|Job Title:||Public Notification Officer|
|Salary:||$32.00 + super per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 10:02|
The primary responsibility of this role will be the installation/display, maintenance and removal of public notices displayed on land for which a planning permit application has been lodged.
This is a seven month contract and a fantastic entry level role for anyone studying Planning at the moment.
- Full, valid drivers licence
- Ability to manage your own time effectively.
- Excellent customer service.
- 7 month assignment – potential for extension.
- Entry level role into planning for those still studying.
- Opportunity to work more days within Planning enquiries unit.
- Develop your CV with experience in a metro council. The previous candidates in this role have secured permanent roles off the back of their experience in this council.
- Hourly rate of $32 (+ super).
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below