Property Project Officer
|Job Title:||Property Project Officer|
|Salary:||$40-$50 per hour plus super (negotiable)|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 17:17|
- 5 Months Initially
- Start ASAP
- Inner Suburbs
- Support the Portfolio and Project Managers with their Planning, Tracking and Reporting of assigned Project(s) from Idea Definition through Plan (including Business Case Development), Delivery and project Close stages
- Provision of quality assurance of key project documents against defined standards.
- Delivery of project administrative and coordination activities as assigned by the Portfolio Manager
- Provision of support to the Project Control Groups for the Asset and Property Department
- Scheduling of regular meetings and record decisions
- Attending key project meetings and preparing related agendas
- Assistance with compiling key project management related documents
- Provide project data and information for Asset and Property reporting processes
- Monitor project progress, track and address potential issues in alignment with Council’s Project Management Framework
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements including the proof reading, formatting and collation of project documents to meet standards.
- Provide advice and support to Portfolio and Project Managers as required to ensure a successful project outcome
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.