Property Project Officer
|Job Title:||Property Project Officer|
|Salary:||$40-$50 per hour plus super (negotiable)|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 17:17|
- 5 Months Initially
- Start ASAP
- Inner Suburbs
- Support the Portfolio and Project Managers with their Planning, Tracking and Reporting of assigned Project(s) from Idea Definition through Plan (including Business Case Development), Delivery and project Close stages
- Provision of quality assurance of key project documents against defined standards.
- Delivery of project administrative and coordination activities as assigned by the Portfolio Manager
- Provision of support to the Project Control Groups for the Asset and Property Department
- Scheduling of regular meetings and record decisions
- Attending key project meetings and preparing related agendas
- Assistance with compiling key project management related documents
- Provide project data and information for Asset and Property reporting processes
- Monitor project progress, track and address potential issues in alignment with Council’s Project Management Framework
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements including the proof reading, formatting and collation of project documents to meet standards.
- Provide advice and support to Portfolio and Project Managers as required to ensure a successful project outcome
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's