|Job Title:||Property Officer|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 11:46|
Ability to liaise with solicitors, lessees and stakeholders in relation to Councils requirements in the leasing, sale or purchase of property and other related property matters.
Ability to read, interpret and carry out the requirements of Acts, regulations, policies and procedures relative to Property management. Such Acts include, but are not limited to, the Local Government Act, Lands Act, Subdivision Act, Land Acquisition and Compensation Act, Transfer of Land Act, Retail Leases Act and Crown land (Reserves) Act.
Communication, research and report writing skills
Responsible for the provision or arranging of prompt, accurate and knowledgeable advice on all lease matters including documentation preparation
• BAND 6 | $38 - 45 per hour + super
• Initial 2-month contract with potential of extensions
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting property projects
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s western suburbs. We are seeking an experienced Property Officer for this 2-month contract.
As part of the Property team, you will be involved in the leasing, sale or purchase of property and other related property matters.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Preparation and negotiation of leases and licenses
• Providing knowledgeable advice on all lease matters
• Internal & External stakeholder management
• Preparing documentation and reports for council
• Strong experience and knowledge in commercial leasing and licensing
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
• Strong understanding of Local or State Government policies and procedures
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Property or Project Management – Highly desirable
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's