Property Leasing Officer
|Job Title:||Property Leasing Officer|
|Salary:||$87-95,000 plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 15:17|
• Attractive annual package based on your experience
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Great team culture and supportive environment
• Ongoing training and development offered
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs. We are seeking an experienced Property Leasing Officer for this permanent opportunity.
You will be joining the City Development Unit to provide property management services which a strong focus on leasing and licensing.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Preparation and negotiation of leases and licenses
• Involvement in community consultations
• Internal & External stakeholder management
• Preparing documentation and reports for council
• Strong experience and knowledge in commercial and community based leasing and licensing
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Property or Project Management – Highly desirable
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills
• Strong understanding of Local or State Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the public sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3100