Property Analyst (Finance & Reporting)
|Job Title:||Property Analyst (Finance & Reporting)|
|Start Date:||28th June|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 16:47|
Public Sector People (PSP) are currently looking to speak to a Property Analyst (Finance & Reporting) to join a Local Government on temporary basis.
- 28th June - 24th September - possible further 4 month extension
- $40 - $55 per hour plus super
- 38 hours week
- South eastern suburbs
- Hybrid working with some office based work
- The Property Analyst role will be responsible for analysis, reporting and systems support to achieve department outcomes, in conjunction with the Team Leader.
- Provide a high level of skilled analysis, investigation, support, advice and assistance to internal and external clients, stakeholders and various government agencies in relation to the portfolio performance, budgets, forecasting and associated property functions.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting and extensive work experience in a property analysis and reporting function
- Advanced knowledge and analytical/numerical skills to provide insights and inform evidence-based decision making
- Experience and skill in dealing with all property matters in a large and varied portfolio, and an awareness of the associated legislative controls.
- Advanced computer skills including but not limited to MS Office products and Power BI
- National Criminal History Check (at own cost)
- Working with Children Check (at own cost)
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's