Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 12:48|
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role or Project Support officer to join the a broad and varied Project Management Office of Council in Melbourne's middle ring.
The PMO supports the organisation, maintaining, building & supporting the capability to manage projects across the organisation primarily focused on Capital Works - Engineering, Roads, Drainage, Buildings & IT Projects.
The successful candidate will be highly organised with excellent administration & co-ordination skills along with a track record of buildings positive relationships across a large organisation!
- Previous experience within Local Government or similar environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated background working with busy and ever changing environment with the ability to remain flexible & meet department deadlines
- Demonstrated experience fostering strong relationships across a large organisation
- Understanding of Councils services highly regarded
- Competent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated experience developing processes
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Administration roles in Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's