Project Planner - Buildings
|Job Title:||Project Planner - Buildings|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 18:15|
• Hourly rate negotiable based on your experience
• 3 - month contract opportunity | potential of extensions
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting capital works projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Project Planner for an initial contract opportunity with the potential of extensions.
As part of the Building Projects Unity, you will be reviewing the Capital Works building program for projects proposed in 2020 – 2021.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Reviewing project definitions in the forecasting system
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Detailed record keeping
• Creating documents to scope and budget projects
• Engaging specialists in regards to scoping and pricing projects
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven exp & knowledge in the delivery/planning of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's