|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 5- 20|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 05:45|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Project Officer to join our Local Council client in South Brisbane. The role will provide high quality and reliable project and program support to the Program Leaders across the Administration Branch.
- Provide project and program support to the Manager and Program Leaders for Administration Branch. Specifically, this includes:
- Developing, communicating and monitoring project and program plans, workflow priorities and schedules for the planning scheme and other policy documents.
- Providing support in monitoring project and program budgets.
- Developing and maintaining technical Word templates (master documents) to be used by project teams. Providing high level administration support to project teams which includes preparing meeting agendas, meeting minutes and preparation of detailed reports.
- Undertaking any other duties within the level of responsibility and scope of the position as directed by the Manager, Administration.
- Proactive engagement in supporting the Program Leader and Manager
- Effective development of technical Word templates (master documents)
- Accurate budget monitoring & reporting
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.