Project Officer - Planning
|Job Title:||Project Officer - Planning|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 17:16|
This is a niche role within council which is cross functional, this would suit an Urban planner or Project Officer with an interest in data and economics. This is a 12-18 month contract role and initially will be three days a week, with the potential of taking on more days.
- Develop and maintain Council’s operating policies and procedures across Council for Development Contributions Plans and assist in facilitating any amendments in accordance with industry direction and legislation.
- Maintain knowledge of current legislation, policy and procedures that impact upon all aspects of contributions planning and/or implementation.
- Implement, maintain and report on the database and systems used to manage the Development Contributions Plan. This includes the production of reports to update Council and other parties relating to Development contributions and for audit requirements.
- Develop a data model which measures actual development by suburb against projections, which underpin the charge rates included in the Development Contributions Plan overlay.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in a project based role in a public sector context.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects of varying size and complexity.
- 12 – 18 month contract
- Three days a week, flexible on days worked
- Band 6 hourly rate
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at PSP on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's