Project Officer - Building Facilities
|Job Title:||Project Officer - Building Facilities|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 16:16|
• BAND 5 | $33 - 45 per hour + super
• Initial 3-month contract with potential of extensions
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting building infrastructure projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Project Officer for an initial 3-month contract with the potential of extensions.
As part of the Projects office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of various building facilities projects such renewals and minor capital works.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple capital works projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contractors and on site supervision
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111