|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Reference:||PC -10 - 9|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 06:01|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Project Officer to join our local council client based in Strathpine. This will be a 6 month contract working with a local council.
- Assist in the development, prioritisation, and development of investment programs including but not limited to pedestrian crossing and missing pathway link programs
- Provide technical input into the investigation, planning, analysis, and development of transport network and site-specific design solutions.
- Contribute technical knowledge to the development of innovative solutions-based transport network outcomes.
- Develop concept plans and design briefs that respond to user needs and are consistent with council’s strategic principles and policies
- Contribute to the effective and efficient coordination and stakeholder consultation of integrated transport and land use planning and design.
- Assist in the drafting and presentation of complex strategic and technical reports for consideration by council.
- Provide prompt customer responses within the timelines set by corporate and divisional key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in transport network planning, program development and prioritisation, and development of concept plans and deigns/construction briefs.
- Ability in applying investigative, analytical and research skills with the ability to read and interpret technical drawings associated with integrated transport, infrastructure and land use concept plans and designs, with sound knowledge of and exposure to Austroads and engineering standards, MUTCD guidelines and the Queensland Road Rules.
- Ability to apply written communication skills to provide technical reports that meet client needs.
- Demonstrated time management skills to achieve proficiency and effectiveness in managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Well-developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.