|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 07 - 01|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 16:33|
This local council seeks an experienced Project Officer to manage the delivery of a high profile project. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a role of a similar nature. Experience across Building/Construction and/or Engineering will be highly advantageous.
Your new role
You will be responsible for
- Maintaining and monitoring project schedules
- Developing and implementing project briefs
- Completing site specific Risk Assessment in procurement stage and
- Delivering strategies, programs and policy initiatives
- Preparing Tender / Quotation Documents
- Producing Project Schedules (Site Specific).
- Stakeholder engagement
- Other duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have
- Demonstrated project management skills
- 5 years experience implementing operational service orientated projects;
- Well-developed communication skills
- Valid Driving Licence
- Previous public sector experience, Council experience highly desirable
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.