|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 14:33|
As the Project Officer you will support Council as they undertake a major integrated planning exercise, ensuring Council has a long term strategic direction that reflects community aspirations, meets the requirements of the Local Government Act 2020.
You will engage with a broad range of stakeholders across Council to ensure they are aware of and actively contribute to the project.
- Experience managing projects
- Have experience working within legislative & regulatory requirements and applying this in a project
- Experienced working with diverse senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience & high level of understanding of financial, asset management, corporate planning and engagement disciples
- Confident along with proven experience presenting to, negotiating and engaging with senior officers
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's