|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Reference:||PC - 02 - 16|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 12:04|
Design and Build are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our Local Government client based in Liverpool. The role will involve Project management, monitoring and control of infrastructure planning, design and delivery of a range of major roads and Stormwater management projects to meet legislative, engineering and community standards, safety standards, with quality budget and timing in consideration.
- Providing the delivery of high quality road infrastructure and Stormwater management design projects by effective and ongoing monitoring of the projects to ensure the projects are delivered as per the specifications.
- Manage the desired quality, safety and environmental standards are achieved, with in a time and budget constraints that meets legislative requirements, grant conditions and customer expectations.
- Development of well-informed design briefs and implementation of appropriate project management strategy for effective budget development, cost control and resource management.
- Completing delivery of major Stormwater management and road infrastructure design projects by:
- Contributing to the successful development, acceptance and implementation of projects and programs by ensuring effective liaison, consultation and communication and developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation.
- Undertaking pre-tender/quotation, WHS project Hazard identifications and Risk Assessments.
- Provide high level of communication, consultation and quality service delivery to the division’s clients.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Technical Support department’s design engineers and project managers, including developing Learning and Development Plan.
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety practices, the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice and multi-cultural diversity.
- Understanding of relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines including the floodplain management, water quality management, Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and or the National Construction Codes.
- Local Government operations, processes and administrative procedures.
- Advanced stakeholder and negotiation skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering, Project Management, or significant experience in project management of infrastructure projects with tertiary qualification in equivalent disciplines.
- Class C Driver’s License.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's