Project Manager - Water and Green Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Water and Green Infrastructure|
|Reference:||PC - 2 - 1|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 10:37|
The successful Project Manager will be responsible for a range of responsibilities including the roll out of the City's water metering program, water cartage, storage and end use, as part of the drought response. Other responsibilities will include water harvesting infrastructure improvements and management of water recycling.
- Manage the day to day development and implementation of complex and innovative green infrastructure projects as part of the City’s approved green infrastructure capital works program;
- Management of cross divisional project team meetings, workshops and activities, together with associated monitoring and reporting;
- Effective risk management through proactive identification, prioritization, treatment, monitoring and reporting of risks;
- Identify issues which are impeding the progress of projects and take prompt and decisive remedial action to ensure that delays are minimized;
- Monitor the performance of external consultants and contractors to ensure performance in accordance with established and agreed programs
- Monitoring and reporting on all key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to the program including, but not limited to: delivery timelines and budget control;
- Comply with and keep abreast of any relevant legislation applicable to the performance of the duties of this position.
- Tertiary qualifications at degree level in Engineering or a similar building, or infrastructure design and construction discipline.
- Extensive professional engineering experience including participation in one or more aspects of building, infrastructure, plant and equipment life-cycle, such as design, project management, commissioning, maintenance or refurbishment.
- Knowledge and experience with mitigating the environmental impact associated with and realizing sustainability opportunities presented by building and infrastructure project development, design and construction.
- Experience in environmental management or hydraulic engineering with a focus on water management and especially the development or delivery of water recycling schemes, water sensitive urban design, water use efficiency, or water metering and monitoring programs
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.