Project Manager - Stormwater Design
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Stormwater Design|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 14:32|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our local government client based in Northern Beaches. The successful Project manager will work across Stormwater Design and Delivery and will be responsible for planning, design and implement the timely and efficient delivery of Stormwater Capital Works.
- The Stormwater Project Manager will have a delivery focused approach in assisting the team to manage these assets and be innovative in solving complex stormwater problems and in procurement approaches that maximise quality outcomes and produce ongoing efficiencies.
- Develop and implement detailed program of ongoing renewal of stormwater network that is prioritised against risk and condition.
- Be responsible for the management of complex stormwater management projects, including scoping and proposing projects, writing and administering contracts, strong financial control, coordinating consultants, and supervising works with strong project management and excellent work practices
- Analyse and interpret information and utilise Asset Management Systems to determine prioritisation of renewal works by condition, risk and cost benefit analysis.
- Carry out asset data collection and review as required and ensure that information is interpreted accurately, actioned and stored appropriately.
- Provide technical input and direction in terms of improving water quality through best practice stormwater management (using appropriate modelling as required).
- Demonstrated understanding of total catchment management processes and issues, especially those related to stormwater and floodplain management
- Extensive experience in investigation, analysis, design, project scoping, and implementation of stormwater drainage systems
- Provide technical advice with the aim of developing cost effective and practical solutions to meet project objectives, designs, and cost estimates
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs as well as hydrological/hydraulic modelling packages such as DRAINS, Hec-RAS and Tuflow
- Local government experience in Civil Construction works.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600.