Project Manager - Stormwater Design
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Stormwater Design|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2022 10:52|
PSP have partnered with our local government client to recruit a Senior Project Manager for large civil projects in Sydney's western suburbs. The successful candidate will have a civil background and experience in Stormwater/Drainage projects would be highly desirable. Projects will be managed from developing business cases to construction and completion.
- Preparation of concise project scoping documents for works required.
- Determine and manage project priorities to ensure effective application of resources to achieve project outcomes, delivery dates, and project budget targets
- Regularly review the productivity, effectiveness, quality and profitability of projects, including project follow-up to monitor project deliverables and client satisfaction levels.
- Prepare, review and approve request for quotations, proposals or tenders in accordance with Procurement Procedures.
- Prepare, coordinate and monitor reports, review of environmental factors (REF) (flora, fauna, geotechnical, contamination, heritage, etc. applications and submissions)
- Obtain status reports (including defects and close-out reports) from the relevant external agency (NBN, water, sewer), reports for REF/design and provide to relevant Council stakeholders
- Track utility services and reports for REF/design applications and submissions for each project using an efficient and appropriate tracking tool
- Participate in project meetings to keep abreast of utility service applications and reports for REF/design application and submission requirements, as required
- Provide support and guidance to members of the group to ensure they are familiar with the process of utility service and reports for REF/design applications and submissions
- Management and coordination of projects to ensure timely delivery within budget
- Assist in the resolution of client/engineering/management issues
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging trends and practices within the industry which may impact Council projects
Engineers Australia Chartered Engineer (CpENG) qualification and
National Engineering Registration (NER)
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next contract opportunity please apply via the appropriate link with a CV attached.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's