Project Manager - Roads
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Roads|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 11:16|
• BAND 6 | $50-$65 per hour + super
• Initial 3-6 month contract with potential of longer term opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting road construction projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located North West of Melbourne. We are looking for experienced Project Manager for an initial 3-6 month contract with the potential of a longer-term opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of various road construction projects delivered by both internal crews and contractors.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple civil infrastructure projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contractors and on site supervision
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience & knowledge in the delivery of road construction projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111