Project Manager - Property Projects
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Property Projects|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 25|
|Contact Name:||Paul cullen|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 10:46|
The role of the City Projects and Property Division is to define and deliver the Capital Works Program and manage the property portfolio. The Capital Works program includes community buildings, open spaces, streetscapes, roads and footpaths and other public domain features.
The purpose of this position is to provide project management at a mid level to effectively manage minor capital work projects that have a property focus in particular building assets throughout all project phases. For example community centres including roof upgrades, plant and services upgrades, minor refurbishments and facility upgrades.
The applicant should therefore have a relevant building, asset management, or engineering services degree qualification or equivalent industry experience in project management.
- The assessment of risks and support in the preparation of mitigation plans
- The preparation of tender documentation, project plans and tender evaluation.
- The administering of contracts, including evaluation of progress claims, variation claims, extension of time claims, and performance monitoring;
- The investigation of compliance conditions with all relevant utility holders and authorities to avoid any delays to projects;
- Inspect works in the field to ensure that the desired intentions and quality are being achieved.
- Liaise with the utility holders, consultants and contractors
- Prepare and issue timely documentation to enable proactive project reviews, including preparation of regular cost reports, project status updates, construction photographs and compliance reporting;
- Apply and uphold to a high level the project management and governance process;
- Positively contribute to a collaborative work environment offering ideas to continuously improve.
- Deliver a high standard of customer service through consultation and sharing of information with all levels of staff across all divisions of Council.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.