Project Manager - Open space
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Open space|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 09:46|
• BAND 7 | $60 - $70 per hour + super
• Initial 9-month contract
• Option to work 3 days per week
• Interesting community focused open space project
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in South West Regional Victoria. We are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager for an initial 9-month contract.
As part of the Projects office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of a community focused open space project.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Managing the design to handover of council projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of open space projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111