Project Manager - Open space
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Open space|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 09:46|
• BAND 7 | $60 - $70 per hour + super
• Initial 9-month contract
• Option to work 3 days per week
• Interesting community focused open space project
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in South West Regional Victoria. We are looking for experienced Senior Project Manager for an initial 9-month contract.
As part of the Projects office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of a community focused open space project.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Managing the design to handover of council projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of open space projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's