Project Manager - Masterplan
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Masterplan|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 10:33|
• BAND 6/7 | $50-$65 per hour + super
• Initial 3-month contract with potential of longer term opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Interesting Airfield Masterplan Project
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located North West of Melbourne. We are looking for experienced Project Manager for an initial 3-month contract with the potential of contract extensions.
As part of the Major Project Management Office, you will be involved in the assessment of an Airfield Masterplan and the associated documentation.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Assessment of relevant documentation such as reports & planning conditions
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Management the preparation of an updated Masterplan and council reports
• Researching and obtaining relevant information required
• Preparation of Project Plan in line with Prince2 methodology
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management
• Proven experience and knowledge in the preparation of project Masterplans
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
• Knowledge of Airfields/Airports is highly desirable
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111