Project Manager - Major Government Works
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Major Government Works|
|Contact Name:||Paul Gleeson|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 14:46|
Reporting directly to the Team Leader Major Government Works, the role exist to providing leadership in the delivery and completion of designated infrastructure works projects to time, cost, and quality requirements.
Major accountabilities for the scope of the roles include:
- Be a leader fostering safety for all
- A customer first principal approach
- Focus on quality and environmental within legislation
- Delivery of projects working with key stakeholders
- Capabilities in financial management of projects
- Commissioning and handover of projects
- Stakeholder engagement to enhance CWW’s reputation and
- Personal leaderships
To be considered for the role, you will hold a Degree in Engineering (or equivalent) and qualifications preferably in project management, construction management or construction/commercial law. Essential experience required to be considered for the role will be:
- Managing contractors and field personnel
- Design and construction of infrastructure
- Procurement, Negotiation and Management of construction contracts and relationships with delivery partners
- Experience in managing safety on construction sites and/or maintenance workplaces
- Experience in using project management tools
- Financial/ budget management
- Experience in working with regulators such as Work Safe, Environmental Protection Authority and local, state and federal government departments.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining long term internal and external relationships
- Experience in working with regulators to obtain permits for construction works.
- Experience in public and private sectors, particularly in water related infrastructure and capital delivery of major works
- Mentoring and coaching of technical personnel
Applications close Wednesday 31st March 2021.
Public Sector People has been Retained as an exclusive recruitment partner for these roles. Any direct or indirect enquires to City West Water will be forwarded to Public Sector People for consideration. For a Candidate Information Pack and more information, reach out to:
Paul Gleeson – firstname.lastname@example.org or M - 0420 979 409
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's