Project Manager (Engineer) (Technical)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Engineer) (Technical)|
|Start Date:||June 2022|
|Contact Name:||Emin Jeka|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2022 16:02|
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s South-Eastern suburbs. We are looking for an experienced Project Managers. The initial contract tenure is 6 months, though this may be extended.
As part of the Project Delivery team, you will be Project Managing multiple Building Projects such as the construction of Community Halls, Libraries, Sporting Complexes & Sporting Pavilions.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing multiple Council Projects
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
- Project reporting, monitoring, and control of project budgets
- Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
- A tertiary qualification in Building Construction or Project Management, Engineering, or a related discipline with relevant experience.
- Proven experience in the contract administration, delivery and management of building and infrastructure projects, including construction contracts and understanding of contractual law.
- Experience managing contractors and their respective staff.
- Local Government experience essential.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or to discuss alternative options within the Project Management space contact;
Emin Jeka on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 555 829.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's