Project Manager (Ecm)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Ecm)|
|Salary:||$62 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||5 August 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 05:31|
The ideal candidate will require someone that is a fast learner and has preferably lead or played a leadership role in a transformation program to build strategic planning to execution processes. Program has commenced.
- The development of Council’s Project Management Framework including portfolio, program and project management processes, templates and roadmap activities and integration into strategic planning.
- the mentoring and capability building of other Council project managers to adopt the frameworks standards and understand and follow governance regimes.
- the development of a project portfolio management platform solution to enable the execution and monitoring and project portfolio processes.
- the transition of current state project portfolio management processes, systems and information to the target state.
- Possession of Diploma in Project Management/Business Analysis, Prince 2 Certification or equivalent is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in delivering corporate projects, with relevant experience in leading teams in a project environment.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing project, programme and portfolio management offices with associated end to end processes and service design.
- Demonstrated experience working within an innovation focused portfolio using concepts and methods such as human centered design and agile to deliver the expected customer outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including workshop facilitation and proven ability to build consensus among stakeholder groups possessing diverse viewpoints and expertise.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and communicate to varying levels of the organisation, using verbal, written, and visual presentation skills. Previous experience in delivering detailed reports is essential.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.